For accountants, it’s April 15. For Santa impersonators, it’s the whole month of December. For florists, it’s Valentine’s Day.  Valentine’s Day is a day of flowers, chocolates and even stuffed animals. Businesses everywhere are rushing to make sure everyone feels appreciated on Feb. 14. Florists especially feel the heat duringContinue Reading

Like many great things, it all started in a basement. Ty Ford and Michael Moran decided to start their own coffee bean roasting company in 2014 and got to work. This became Twenty Below Coffee Company. After continued success at their Fargo location, Twenty Below expanded to a new locationContinue Reading

William Shakespeare wrote “King Lear” during a plague. “Frankenstein” and “Pride and Prejudice” both were written in extreme isolation. With film production facing many barriers during the COVID-19 lockdown, creators have had to adapt to the circumstances. Some works created under harsh circumstances became what defined the era. Netflix’s FebruaryContinue Reading

Once again, the National Football League has fumbled the ball in the face of an opportunity to set an example for the country. Super Bowl LV was held in Tampa Bay, Florida last week in a stadium packed with thousands of fans, as well as thousands of cardboard cutouts, lookingContinue Reading