Another unthinkable presidential scandal, another deserved impeachment trial and another spineless display by the Congressional representation of the Republican Party. Despite the series of events that happened in the public eye and the compelling case that the House prosecutors presented to the Senate, 43 Republican senators decided that they wouldContinue Reading

During the beginning of the COVID-19 pandemic, there was a significant power vacuum that was supposed to be filled by former President Trump. New York Governor Andrew Cuomo filled this position of leadership when New York was struggling to combat the pandemic. He was widely celebrated by liberals who praisedContinue Reading

William Shakespeare wrote “King Lear” during a plague. “Frankenstein” and “Pride and Prejudice” both were written in extreme isolation. With film production facing many barriers during the COVID-19 lockdown, creators have had to adapt to the circumstances. Some works created under harsh circumstances became what defined the era. Netflix’s FebruaryContinue Reading

Once again, the National Football League has fumbled the ball in the face of an opportunity to set an example for the country. Super Bowl LV was held in Tampa Bay, Florida last week in a stadium packed with thousands of fans, as well as thousands of cardboard cutouts, lookingContinue Reading

For accountants, it’s April 15. For Santa impersonators, it’s the whole month of December. For florists, it’s Valentine’s Day.  Valentine’s Day is a day of flowers, chocolates and even stuffed animals. Businesses everywhere are rushing to make sure everyone feels appreciated on Feb. 14. Florists especially feel the heat duringContinue Reading