Sticky

“Peace be with you!”  The words fill the air, yet a hesitant silence emerges. There is no response, at least not one that can be heard by campus ministers Rev. Dave and Kim Adams.  For the majority of this academic year, the campus ministry elected to host online chapel servicesContinue Reading

Despite his departure from the Oval Office three months ago, Donald Trump and his inner circle are still making headlines today. The United States Treasury Department recently levied new sanctions on 32 Russian individuals and entities as a response to Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election. Among these announcementsContinue Reading

The 93rd Academy Awards are this Sunday and along with the Superbowl and the New Year’s Eve ball drop, it’s one of my favorite television events. This year will have a different look to the ceremony, but hopefully, the most deserving filmmakers get recognized with the most prestigious American filmContinue Reading

Dominic Erickson ‘22 has been named the editor-in-chief of The Concordian for the 2021-2022 school year. Erickson is a junior majoring in multimedia journalism and communication, with a minor in film studies. He currently serves as managing editor for The Concordian and is an editor of Afterwork, Concordia’s student-run literaryContinue Reading

On April 14, President Joe Biden announced that the U.S. would be withdrawing all of its combat troops from Afghanistan by Sept. 11, 2021. The U.S. officially has 2,500 combat troops in Afghanistan currently, but independent estimates place it at closer to 3,500. U.S. withdrawal would end the nearly twentyContinue Reading

This past week, the Biden administration introduced a $2 trillion infrastructure plan designed to overhaul the nation’s existing roads, bridges, water pipes and more, and it could not come soon enough. For years, many in and out of Washington have been throwing around the idea of a large-scale infrastructure plan,Continue Reading

By Kayla Zopfi A student in my Women’s and Gender Studies class, WGS201, is currently awaiting trial for 10 counts of possession of child pornography and one count of disseminating child pornography. This is public knowledge – yet, from what I can gather, this student has been free to takeContinue Reading