Still need Christmas present ideas?

Shopping during the Christmas season can be tricky, especially on a student schedule and budget, so here’s a guide to help you on your holiday shopping endeavors. We’ve broken gifts down into five main categories: Twi-hard, sustainable person, manly man, girly girl and wild card. These categories might not be all-inclusive, but perhaps they will help you just the same.

The Twi-hard: For those of you who have no idea what that means, bravo. This group of people is obsessed with the Twilight series, whether it be the books, the movies or both.
The Twilight Saga: Eclipse DVD came out Dec. 4. Chances are that the Twi-hard in your life has already seen this once or twice (that’s a modest estimate), but being able to see Taylor Lautner walk around shirtless in the comfort of your own home has its advantages as well. The two-disc collector’s edition costs $24.99 on the Target Web site.

Volume one of the music from the Twilight Saga soundtracks, complete with videos and performances, also comes out Dec. 4. The Twilight movie soundtracks have become very popular among teens and other fans, so this is the perfect way to keep track of some of the best songs in one place. Volume one costs $17.99 on the Target Web site.

One of the main reason Twi-hards are obsessed with the Twilight movies is the main character: Edward Cullen, played by Robert Pattinson. His mussed-up hair, smirk and moan-like singing have made him a target of affection from people all over the globe. One of his other recent movies, Remember Me, is also a hit with Twilight fans. It costs $9.99 on the Target Web site.

Sustainable person: Going green has recently become a huge craze, and now more and more companies are releasing green products that are better for the environment while maintaining their stylishness.

There is now a six-pack sustainable travel toothbrush kit for people who aim to be green while still wanting to stay clean. Ironically, the toothbrush kit is green in color. It costs $15.99 on the Target Web site.

Winter in the Fargo-Moorhead area is difficult since there aren’t very many trees or hills to block much of the wind that plagues this area. A lot of wind and cold temperatures produce chapped lips, which can last all winter if not property cared for. Burt’s Bees, a green brand, has a wide array of beauty products ranging from chapstick to shampoo, which are also good for the body. The Target Web site has a Shimmer Lip Balm combo in the peony scent for $5.99.

For men who feel underrepresented on this list, have no fear: you can be green too! There is a five piece natural grooming gift from Burt’s Bees which can help you out. With the scent of sunflower oil to wake you up, the products are especially good for oily skin. It comes in a travel bag, and it costs $20 on the Burt’s Bees Web site.

Manly men: These guys want to look good without smelling girly or putting a lot of time and effort into their appearance. Axe has got you guys covered.

The Target Web site has numerous Axe shower gel and other gift sets with varying scents, which can come with deodorant, shower gel and body spray. Since the Axe commercials always show women basically attacking men who wear Axe products, this gift set could help you out. It costs $8.99.

These guys in college love the movie Animal House, one of the original frat movies which sparked a following over 20 years after its release. This movie is full of quotes and awkward scenes which defined college in the movies for years to come. It costs $9.49 on the Barnes and Noble Web site.

These guys love profanity and funny stories. Those two things are combined in a book entitled “Sh*t My Dad Says” by Justin Halpern. This book, which deals with the comedic relationship between a father and son, spawned a television series of the same name. The book costs $6.46 on the Walmart Web site.

Girly girl: Many stereotypes are placed on the female gender, particularly due to chick flicks, but not everyone fits into those molds. One category of females includes the girly girls who like to look good, feel good and be good in general. These girls love to be pampered while still maintaining their class.

It seems the majority of girls across the nation have recently become obsessed with the television show Glee. The show has picked up momentum in the current second season for doing a wider variety of songs, and the soundtracks are always near the top of the iTunes bestselling lists. The most recent Glee soundtrack, Volume 4, was just released and it contains 18 songs used this season, including songs with guest star Gwyneth Paltrow. It costs $9.99 on the Target Web site.

No girl’s night would be complete without mocktinis in fun glasses, such as a set of four Sex and the City martini glasses. The stems have a touch of pink in them, and there is a Sex and the City label on the glasses. They cost $19.99 on the Target Web site.

No girl should be without her own tool kit, and the Target Web site even has one in pink. When buying the 39-piece do-it-yourself kit, 50 cents is donated to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation. The kit includes pliers, screwdrivers, a hammer and a few other essentials. It costs $24.99.

Wild card: This includes random presents for anyone in your life.

When it comes to wasting time over the holidays, playing games is a great pastime. The favorite game of many college students is Apples to Apples, and it has been gaining popularity over the past few years. The Target Web site has a To Go version of that game which is more compact, making it great for travel. This game for four or more players costs $10 on the site.

In order to win over a guy’s heart or just impress a male friend or family member, buying Madden NFL 11 for Xbox 360 is a great place to start. It combines sports and video games, two things synonymous with stereotypical male bonding. It costs $49.96 on the Walmart Web site, so splurge a little for the guy in your life.

Inception, the movie which blew people’s mind across the nation over the summer, is now out on DVD as of Dec. 7. The film features stars such as Leonardo DiCaprio, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Marion Cotillard, Ellen Page, Cillian Murphy and Michael Caine. The DVD costs $16.86 on the Walmart Web site.