Welcome to the discussion.
We are happy that you’ve decided to contribute to the discussion. Before you do so, we’d like you to take a look at our guidelines for posting. These exist so that we can maintain healthy discussion without offensive, libelous, or off-topic comments getting in the way.
Rules of Conduct
*Comments: either supporting or critiquing ideas in the article
*Eyewitness accounts or more history behind the article
*Other thoughts or observations related to the article (feel free to back up your ideas with links to sources)
DO NOT POST:
* Obscene, explicit, or racist language
* Potentially libelous statements or innuendoes that could damage a person’s reputation
* Personal attacks, insults or threats
* Allegations of criminal behavior
* The use of another person’s real name and/or e-mail address to disguise your identity
We do our best to maintain journalistic standards in conducting our newspaper. That being said, we’re also students and we make mistakes. Feel free to point these out to us either in comments or by sending an e-mail to us at email@example.com.